DO YOUR SCHOOLS NEED TO ENGAGE CHILDREN MORE?
If so, you have come to the right place. Nugent Education Limited is a creative, urban and performing arts workshop company. They provide DBS checked (liability insured) artists who travel to schools to deliver a range of educational and engaging arts activities and courses.
These workshops are bespoke and can be made suitable for all ages, key stages and abilities. They work with special schools, secure units, primary schools, secondary schools and Colleges.
The kind of school arts workshops on offer include:
• Graffiti art
• Japanese origami
• African drumming
• Rapping and beat boxing
• DJ skills
• Street dance
• Break dance
• Japanese manga art
There are also 4-6 session courses such as music production, film production, mural creation and musical theatre.
School arts workshops are available in Liverpool, Manchester, Flintshire, Derby, Birmingham and London and across England and Wales.
Delivering to groups of 20 + per artist (can work with class sized groups for schools)
• Full Day schools workshop fee / 4hrs (£315.00 per artist/ practitioner) – this is the most cost effective and would normally consist of 2hrs on floor time in the morning and 2hrs in the afternoon or afternoon and evening (total = 4hrs 4 x 1hour sessions – that is delivering to 4 groups of 20+ per day).
• Half Day schools workshop fee / 2hrs (£195.00 per artist / practitioner) – this most typical length workshop would normally consist 2hrs hours/on floor time in the morning or the afternoon
• One and a Half Hour schools workshop fee / 1 ½ hrs (£165.00 per artist / practitioner) – this would consist of 1 ½hrs/on floor time in the morning, afternoon or evening.
• One Hour Taster schools session fee / 1hr (£135.00 per artist/practitioner) – we do offer 1 hour taster sessions in selected fields only.
• There is also a small 4% administration fee with all our commissions (& travel subsidy and/or material costs where necessary). We do not charge VAT! Please call us or contact us through our booking form for a no-obligation quote!
Most schools find it most cost effective to book us for full days, where we deliver 3 x 1 ½ or 4 x 1hr workshops to different classes in the day.
Workshops are bespoke and suitable for all ages (aged from 6 -21 years and adults) and abilities including children and young people with disabilities. They deliver to groups of 20+ per artist and even classroom sized groups where required (with support).
Nugent Education Limited offers value for money workshops and activities. Full day workshops are more cost effective as artists’ can then deliver up to four one hour workshops to separate groups.
We facilitate and organise workshops and activities that cover a wide-variety of specifications, length of programme, number of artists required, and aims and objectives! Costs, therefore, can vary accordingly. We are, however, not inflexible pricing up for larger projects!
Workshops may run from a one off workshop, to a full six or twelve week programme (for example).
We do provide workshops throughout the year, in the evenings, at weekends and bank-holidays, so why not give us a go? Also, we will not charge for waiting time between sessions. Some Artists do require travelling expenses, which are subject to a scale of charges, made clear at the time of booking. For individual and group sessions, our charges may also vary slightly.
The company does its best to ensure that all our activities are monitored and evaluated. Reflective practice leads to continual improvement. In all, great value for money, first class provision.
We take our customer service seriously and we will respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing back from you!
Leighton Nugent (Director)
Nugent Education Limited
Tel: 0345 113 0000
Mob: 0781 327 0232
Nugent Education Limited: Registered in England (2004): Company Registration Number: 5373113